Democratic Classroom Leadership Strategies – Level 2 & 3 : 2020 Distance Learning Edition
This year, we are offering one section of Level 2 & 3 via ZOOM with options to earn 6 – 24 credit hours.
1. July 2-3 from 9am – 12pm PST : Focus on pre- & post-Covid [in-person] instruction
2. Aug 20-21 from 1pm – 4pm PST : Focus on Distance Learning
3. Join both sessions
4. Add 6 -12 hours of asynchronous learning
Who: K-12 educators of all content areas
Clock Hours: 6 -24 free clock hours
Follow Up: Democratic Classroom Leadership Learning Community 2020-21 which includes up to 35 clock hours of additional learning opportunities from Full Circle Leadership Center [included in cost]
Regular Rate: $350
Early Bird Rate: $300 (by June 15)
Group Rate: $300 (3+ from same institution, please email us)
Pay what you can given the Covid circumstances.
Partial scholarships available for all who need it. Please email to request only what you need so we can support as many educators as possible. In response to Covid-19, we are adjusting our pricing with a sliding scale to ensure that educators from under-resourced schools can access this workshop. We ask that you take these steps:
1. Find out if your school administration can pay the full cost. If so, pay full cost. If not then…
2. Ask your administrator to email us with the amount/person that they can afford to pay. Include full names of all teachers applying from your school. We will get back to you as soon as we can with how much we can afford to reduce your fee.
3. We will email you a confidential coupon code. Use it during registration in an input field and also at check-out.
Workshop limited to 30 participants per session.
Out of stock