Training & Workshop For All Organizations
Equity & Diversity
- Addressing White Privilege and Class Privilege in your organization
- Actionable Steps to Board & Staff Solidarity
- Tool Kit for Action
- Exploring Institutionalized Oppression beyond Race & Class
For Non-Profits Serving Youth
Undoing Ageism in Non-Profits Serving Youth: Authentic Youth Leadership in Your Organization:
Most organizations have the intentionality of being a model for youth leadership. And, most organizations have not explored how institutionalized age-ism plays out inside the organization. There is a vast amount of ground to be gained in building new opportunities and platforms for youth leadership at every level of your organizational strategic planning, governance, program management and facilitation.
For Boards & Staff
Eliminating Institutionalized Oppression Series
Does your organization…
- Struggle with race and class diversity either on its Board and/or staff?
- Engage in conversations about diversity without making substantive change?
- Underestimate the impact of white privilege on staff and the communities you serve?
- Clearly articulated in mission, vision and strategic plans your orientation on solidarity, not charity?
Examining race and class on non-profit Boards is essential to getting your Board on the right track.
Each workshop in this series is co-designed specifically for your needs and is of value in and of itself even if you do not complete the series.